Friday, 11 March 2016

Why to wash your brain??

Everyone starts with a clean window in their life. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today, everyone of you have the dirty window or you can say your negative mind covered with all the dust or all the experienced in the past and the things which you have learnt from the surrounded people (mother, father, friends and teachers).

what all we do with those minds. we lose enthusiasm. we get frustrated. we get depressed. we give up on our dreams.all because of dusky negative mind.

In short your positive mind is being faded by all the negative thoughts and you all know, this dust should be cleared one day so that your success and aim gets cleared.

Once upon a time, 
       we all had started our lives with a good attitude or we can say a clean window or with the clean positive attitude.

What is a clean window??..let me give you one big fact example of our lives with good attitude.

       Just watch a young child, a new baby, they're always laughing and giggling. They are the world happiest and peaceful creature among us.They have sunny disposition. They love to explore new things.

let us consider the attitude of child who's learning to walk,
When he stumbles or falls down, let me tell you what he doesn't do. 
He doesn't frown or blame the carpet.
He doesn't point the fingers on her mother or father for giving him lousy instructions.
and most important he doesn't QUIT.
What he does is, he smiles, gets up again and makes another attempt.
He keeps on going for weeks and weeks until he gets it right!

His window is squeaky clean, and he feels like he can conquer the world.

but as you know, there comes a point where life starts throwing some dirt at our windows.

I was on the journey traveling down. I had a dirty window and the longer i stayed in with the window, more filthier my window got. i saw no possibilities. HOW COULD I?? my window was spattered with the mud of negativity...

but with the grace of God, I learnt that all I wanted is to clean my window! 
I had to improve my attitude in a good way so that I could see the world clearly again. like a child I can smile and conquer a world. 

after I removed the whole grime from my window, a new world was open to me. The frustration and depression was lifted up. I had more confidence. for the first time in many years, "I could see the magnificent possibilities that life had to offer'

and I was able to make the career transition and the relationships started to work in the right way. things got cleared. aims got cleared. I can see my capabilities and confidently can make a move in this new world.

do you understand how this little mind, a little change to your attitude can change your whole. life has best deal to give you only if you see through your clean window..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world."
                                                                                                           -George Bernard Shaw
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment