--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*ATTITUDE*
Your attitude is the mental filter through which you experience the world.Some people see the world through the filter of optimism (the glass being half full) while others see their life through a filter of pessimism (the glass being half empty).
let me give you some of the example to know how the positive and negative mindset works-
The person with positive attitude thinks, "I can", while the person with negative attitude thinks. "I cant't"
the person with negative attitudes repeatedly thinks of problems, while the positive attitude concentrate on the solutions.
the person with negative attitude finds faults with everyone, while the positive attitude looks for the good in others.
the person of negative attitude focuses on what's missing and the person with positive attitude counts his or her blessings.
the person with negative attitude sees limitations while the person on positive attitude sees possibilities.
and goes on...
I'm sure you got the idea how its all differentiated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Attitudes are a secret power working 24 hours a day, for good or bad."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment